Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coupon Trading

When I first started couponing, which was only 6 or so months ago, I found this coupon trading site to be very helpful. It is called Hot Coupon World. As a beginner, the sites trained me on how the site works and how to trade coupons safely with other members. I initially joined a "coupon train" where members agree to mail a set number of coupons to another member. These were random very high value coupons but there are trains that you can join where you have to match coupons on another members "wish list". Yes, you can set up your own wish list and have list for the coupons that you are in need of and coupons you have that you are willing to trade. Most of the coupons that i received were non inserts and coupons that I had no idea were even in existence. The site also has a database of coupons, many discussion boards, coupon auctions, and store deals. I highly recommend that you check out this site if you are in need of coupons, deals, or just to socialize with other couponers.

No comments:

Post a Comment